Monday, December 10, 2012

As days go by like brittle leaves being blown away by the gentle air, life moves quickly, and frankly, life goes by in a blink of an eye. In order to keep track of these endless memories I have created this blog, that will be based on what Tennessee Williams once said, "Life is all memory, expect for the one present that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going." After all, blogs are created to reflect on the past and the impact it has had on who we are today. In this blog we will go through the crazy journey that got me to the  place that I am gratefully in, which is being a high school student that will be attending college real soon. Nonetheless, with the transitioning from high school to college life it brings many anxious feelings. I am also frightened of the upcoming changes that colleges will offer. My main goal is to pursue a career that will be something that I really want to do, and to be frank, I'm interested in almost every job! However, one thing I'm completely sure about is that I want to go to Hofstra or Pace University. What I strongly believe is that I will attend one of these well-known universities. Although I have some fears and worries, I know that my motivation will take me far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment