Monday, December 17, 2012

Older Jasmina

          Wordle: Blog Post

In the upcoming years, I view myself as a successful woman that has completed high school and college. The next five years contain a great number of treasures that will effect my future. For instance, graduating high school, let alone graduating college, is going to be a sad yet again happy achievement in my life. Leaving friends that I had for four years behind and starting a new chapter in life by transitioning into college is going to be an obstacle that I will be sure to overcome to ensure the successful life I plan to achieve. My mind is not completely set on a specific occupation, but I would like to pursue in the business or law field. I would want to become either a lawyer or a worker in the Fashion Marketing industry. Currently, I'm not in any internships but have been accepted to complete a internship program over the summer for a business company. To expand my knowledge and also to help me choose which field I want to major in, I would try out more internships as I grow older.

2 comments:

  1. I think you could expand on what your internship is expected to be about but other than that I really enjoyed reading about the future Jasmina! Do you think you'll keep in contact with the friends you've made in high school and prior?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback!! I am going to add more information. I would be sure to stay in contact with everyone anyways you guys have grown upon me, I don't know how we will be able to divide apart. Especially you Reyhan ;)

    ReplyDelete